a Winnebago Ad
Winnebago Motorhome Ads
1990 Winnebago Elandan, Class A
37 feet One owner Motor Home, no pets, no children, no smoking. Repainted in 2002. All appliances work as designed. Queen bed. Table drops to make bed. Sofa makes into double bed. Electric driver's seat. Drivers door, Passenger's door. 454 Chevy with Banks Power System. Most miles were of trips of 500 miles or more, three times East to West coast, one trip from East coast to Homer Alaska and back. 69,000 miles. Prices to sell at $21,000.
Contact: 1-757-868-4870 or 1-757-869-6016 or email@example.com.
34 foot Winnebago ElanDan For Sale
This is a 1985 - 34 foot unit. This coach was completely reupholstered and redone inside in 1999. It is very bright and airy inside. Colors are Burgundy and Teal, White and natural woods. All counter tops are new, including a custom computer desk with keyboard drawer. Features 7 new tires, new front brakes, 800W inverter, 6.5 KW Onan Gen with chimney with 225 hours run time, under 30,000 miles on 454 Chevy, wood floors in kitchen, track lighting, 3-way fridge, microwave, gas oven, 4-burner gas top, 2 Coleman III AC units, king bed in master bedroom, split bath design, new HW heater, new furnace installed in February of this year, bike shelf for 2, Reese hitch, completely self-contained with 20 ft. A&E awning. Table drops to make bed, sofa folds out to Queen bed, bed above driver's compartment drops for sleeping - double captain chair on passenger side, main and auxiliary fuel tanks.
Contact Sheila: 205-647-4932
Cell #: 205-746-6964
34 foot Winnebago Elan Dan For Sale
Coach completely reupholstered and redone inside in 1999. Colors: Burgundy, Teal, White and natural woods. All counter tops are new, including custom computer desk with keyboard drawer. Features new front brakes, 800W inverter, 6.5 KW Onan Gen with chimney, wood floors in kitchen, track lighting, 3-way fridge, microwave, gas oven, 4-burner gas top, 2 Coleman III AC units, king bed in master bedroom, split bath design, new HW heater, new furnace, bike shelf for 2, Reese hitch, completely self-contained with 20 ft. A&E awning, double captain chair on passenger side, main and auxilary fuel tanks
email firstname.lastname@example.org for photos, questions or offers.
Located in Northwest AZ. Devlivery Negotiable. Valued at $6,000. Prefer to sell for best offer but will consider trading for vehicle or for small parcel of land. Make me an offer.
This is a beautiful RV which has had a single owner for it's entire lifespan. It has been carefully maintained inside and out (non-smoking and no pets), with all the maintenance records on file. It runs well and is in good condition with only a few improvements still needed. These include getting new shocks (which I am having done right now) and fixing the fan above the kitchen stove. To my knowledge, everything else works!! I have already had it checked out by a mechanic and put in many new parts, such as batteries and tires and sound system and I have had the electrical rewired throughout.
The dimensions on this RV are : 22 feet 8 inches long, 8 feet wide and 10 feet high (which includes the height of the A/C unit on top of the RV).
MAIN FEATURES AND EXTERIOR
* 1983 Suncruiser Model 22RB
* only 58,000 original owner miles
* Chevrolet 454 engine
* 4 BRAND NEW tires (the remaining 2 and the spare are in good condition)
* Onan generator 4.0kw, with only 161 hours
* NEW main & house batteries
* TV antennae
* 6 gallon hot water heater
* ARCO M55 solar panel which charges the main and house batteries
* rear ladder to roof deck
* BRAND NEW SOUNDSYSTEM : AM/FM, CD player & 4 speakers
* sleep 4 comfortably : full size corner bed in rear passenger side, loft bed above the cockpit, and dinette table converts to a bed with wooden storage cabinets underneath
* dash heat & cold AC, dash fan, CB radio, power steering, cruise control, tilt steering wheel, * fuel economy vacuum gauge
* driver and passenger-side doors
* captain and passenger chairs are plush with no stains or rips
* windshield front shade
KITCHEN and DINING AREA
* Coleman 13,500 BTU AC heating unit
* Magic Chef microwave oven
* Magic Chef 4 burner stove with oven, hood fan (fan needs some work) & light
* large double door refrigerator, runs on eletricity or propane
* double stainless steel sink, flip-up counter for additional counter space
* full monitor panel, including main & house battery voltmeter, with clock & alarm
* dinette table seats 5 comfortably and converts to single bed
* separate entry door to kitchen/ dining area from outside, with screen door and outside entry light
* many, many wooden storage cabinets throughout
MAIN BEDROOM AREA
* full-size rear passengers-side corner bed
* clean and comfortable mattress
* rear and side windows with new shades and curtains
* wooden storage cabinets above and below the bed
REAR BATHROOM AREA
* private bathroom with a wood sliding door
* shower/tub with skylight & fan
* wooden storage cabinets below and above sink
* window with new shade and curtain
* very clean!
* recently replaced curtains & shades throughout
* vacuum cleaner
* portable electric heater
* folding free-standing table for TV or card playing
* fire extinguisher, linens, towels, tupperware are included.
1998 WINNEBAGO Adventurer
Set up as an office but easy to make back into Motorhome. Wheelchair accessable with lift arm.30 ft. 454 Vortec, Overdrive, TV, VCR, Inverter, Microwave, Sink, Fridge, Onan Genset, Two roof air, Dash air, Three piece bath, Bedroom large enough for Queen bed. Located near Vancouver BC. $33,500US OBO. email email@example.com Phone 604-504-18391998 WINNEBAGO
97 Winnebago Itasca Sunrise 29'- One
owned like new less than 21000 miles
Class A motorhome with Chev 454 Vortec engine. Over $8500.00 in options added. Owned by my parents who have taken exceptional care both inside and out. The carpet and floors still have the protective plastic on them from when it was purchased. My father just passed away and my mother can not afford the payments by herself. You will not find a cleaner used motorhome out there. Asking $33900.00 but willing to talk. Call 512-388-9758 for all of the details or for pictures.
2001 Winnebago 32' Adventurer Only 3,800 miles!
Like new. Slideout, work station, entertainment center, dual pane windows, rearview monitor system, home comfort plus package, hydraulic leveling jacks, Ford F550 6.8L V-10 engine, large storage throughout, excellent heating/air, 2 TV's, VCR, cable ready, outdoor radio/CD, large awning, no smoking, dog, or little kids. We are downsizing. Please call 401-397-5079. Or email us at:
Cost us $102,000. Asking $69,000.
1990 Winnebago Warrior with tag-a-long
$15,000---less than 30K original miles
1990 Winnebago Warrior with tag-a-long. Less than 30,000 original miles. 27' Class C on Ford Chasis. $15,000.
Includes Owen generator, 5 new tires, anti-sway ballons, heavy duty hitch for hauling tag-a-long and vehicle. Roll out awning. Plumbing is converted for easy winterization. Roof and dash air. Sleeps six. Gas or electric option fridge. Gas stove with oven. Split bath with shower. Dining table with storage seats. 2 captains chairs and small table in bedroom. Bucket seats for driver and front seat passenger. May be seen just outside of Charleston, West
Virginia on son's property.
For immediate viewing, call 304-524-2733
Or call owner in Ohio at 440-259-5892
2000 Winnebago Adventurer
35 ft. long with only 12,750 miles. It is loaded with
a V10 engine, two pop-outs, extra large side-by-side refrigerator, back up camera w/mic, surround sound audio system and much more. It is in excellent condition. It appears that you are involved in selling used motor homes on your website and I thought that you may have an interest in this one. If you do have any interest, we would appreciate your prompt response. If not, but you know of someone else in the market for used motor homes please pass this email along. Thanks for your consideration. Regards, Gary Schoettmer firstname.lastname@example.org